Friday, September 11, 2009

The Post a Long Time in Coming

I've been unwell and away, but now I am well and back! The Wednesday Heart will start up again from next week, just so y'all know. My etsy store is now also back up and running.

If you're an Australian or New Zealand photographer, you might want to check out this year's Canon Photo Five competition. I gave it rave reviews as being a whole bunch of fun last year, and this year there is an open category for people who didn't register in time to receive the box. Meaning you can still take part! Just head on over and take a look at this website here.

I love that this year the box is split up into briefs. It makes it FAR more challenging creatively, because there is a greater chance that at least 50 other people are going to be doing the same thing. For example, on of the briefs is taking a close up photo of a 100s and 1000s, those little coloured candy things you put on top of cupcakes. I can guess now what a lot of the images are going to look like. I have no clue what I'm going to do yet.

When I'm done and dusted, I'll post my efforts here for everyone to take a look at :-)

2 comments:

♥Jennette♥ said...

Glad that you are well now! You have a new follower!
http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennette :-) I like your blog!